Construction Engineers Needed In Canada
Jobs in Canada | Canada Jobs | Canada Jobs Visa
Job DescriptionConstruction Engineers provide engineering support, such as facilities management, fire engineering, contract and project management, and construction and environmental engineering.
As members of the Military Engineer Branch, Construction Engineers plan, develop and implement projects involving a wide range of military engineering tasks.
- Prepare or approve construction drawings, designs and cost estimates
- Advise superiors on military engineering matters
- Exercise leadership and technical control over organisations involved in engineering services
- Provide mapping, charting and geodesicsupport to sea, land and air operations
- Lead and manage a team of skilled personnel.